Hello! Can you believe it’s already November?! You know what that means… It’s the start of NaNo! (I know, I know, you’re probably tired of hearing that by now, aren’t you?) But also, there’s only two months left of this year. WHAT?! How is that possible? This month’s been quite a ride, though, so I’m glad it’s over.
- Harry Potter #3 by J.K. Rowling
- Minotaur by J.A. Rock
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- All The Rage by Courtney Summers
- Ms. Marvel: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson
- A Work In Progress by Connor Franta