The other day I saw @findmeatthelibrary do this tag and it looked pretty fun, so even though I wasn’t tagged, I thought I’d do it as well!
- A book with a sunset: The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- A book with water: The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- A book with a flower: Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith (not published until next month, so I hope this isn’t suppose to be books I’ve read)
- A book with a heart: Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
- A book with Gone in the title: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- A book with a moon: Through the Woods by Emily Carroll
- A book with a weapon: I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest
- A book with a girl in a white dress: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- A book with a couple kissing: White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- A book with headphones: This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
Well, that was fun! There’s no one specific that comes to mind, but if you want to do this, then I tag you 🙂 Have fun!